View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 05:23 AM   #10
Amber
PF Addict

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute
Children: Cameron (9) Cora (8) Candace(8) Kaylynn (7) JJ (7) Zach (6) Lauren (3)
Default Re: My sweet little boy has become a sarcastic disrespectful 12 year old. plz help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercnamethyst View Post
I have other family members suggesting I look into military or "specialty" schools, but I'm not sure that is the right choice. If his acting out is a result of feeling abandoned by his dad, then wouldn't my sending him away just tell him that his mom doesn't want him either?

Bingo. If you send him to a school because of this, it'll tell him that you don't care enough to work out the problem and thus are getting rid of it. And I'm sure you don't want that.

I agree with Brent...get involved more in his life, do more things together.