, &

Parenting Resources

Go Back   Parenting Forums > Developmental/Parenting Stages > Pregnancy
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 07:28 AM   #11
BabyAngel
PF Fanatic

BabyAngel is on a distinguished road
Children: Michelle 7, expecting @ 37 weeks!
Default Re: Finally !

Oh, and thanks to everyone for the congrats !

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 04-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #12
NancyM
PF Addict

NancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond reputeNancyM has a reputation beyond repute
Children: 21yr old son

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyAngel View Post
You said it !! First six months we didn't "work" at it much, just stopped protecting ourselves BUT the following 2 years have been quite different..

Let's just say our daughter went to be early during "prime time" ! lol

No complaints !
That's funny BabyAngel. lol congratulations enjoy this time around. lol I love the ultrasound too.

Old 05-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
BabyAngel
PF Fanatic

Less than two weeks for the 21 week ultrasound... My wife feels the baby move all the time (well, not all the time, but often)... I didn't feel it yet, didn't get lucky !

She's gaining a lot of weight !
Old 06-01-2012, 06:30 AM   #14
akmom
PF Fiend

akmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond reputeakmom has a reputation beyond repute
Children: Girl, 6; Boy, 4; Girl, 2

Don't tell your daughter at all, let it be a surprise!

Just kidding.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:58 AM   #15
superman
PF Fiend

superman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond reputesuperman has a reputation beyond repute
Children: James: 9, Brandon: 3 :)

aw congratulations.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #16
BabyAngel
PF Fanatic

Alright, here's the update !

During the last ultrasound, we found out my wife is carrying a baby BOY !! Now the naming game starts, I'm voting for Alexandre, my wife is not completely convinced yet... we'll see !

Here are a few shots from that last ultrasound

It took a lot of time for the doctor to finally be able to snap a good picture, the baby kept his hands or feet in his face the whole time...as if hiding from the camera !! The cord was in the way a lot too, but after a while we managed to get these two ! He has his mother's nose... so far !
Old 06-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #17
mom2many
Super Moderator

mom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond reputemom2many has a reputation beyond repute
Children: Ted (22), Samantha (21), Lupan (20), Megan (19), Cole (12), Vanna (9), Aiden (6), Kailyn 3 years

Awe congrat's! I love the name..LOVE it, but I guess I don't get a vote lol
Old 06-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #18
IADad
Super Moderator

IADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond repute
Children: 2 boys - 12yo and 7yo

I like Alexandre too. Alexandra, was our first choice name for a girl if we had one. Naming is a fun process.

Great pictures! It's amazing what they can do with imaging these days, just in the last 10 years it's come leaps and bounds.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #19
BabyAngel
PF Fanatic

Thanks to both of you !

Our daughter is starting to be very "clingy" to her mother lately... we know she's going to be jealous quite a bit when the baby comes... (she's been jealous anytime her mother picks up any other kid/baby in her arms).

I'm talking a lot with her about the coming baby and how she will love the baby too... and how mommy and daddy will keep loving her just as much as now, etc... Not the easiest thing to deal with, but I think we're making progress !

We're spending a lot of time with her (as we always have) and I'm reinforcing the fact that we're still going to be spending a lot of time with her, even when the baby is there.... I also tell her that she will get to teach the baby loaaaaaaads of things !

I'm losing count on which week we're on right now... I think it's in the 24-25 range ! I need to check my calendar !
Old 07-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #20
IADad
Super Moderator

IADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond reputeIADad has a reputation beyond repute
Children: 2 boys - 12yo and 7yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyAngel View Post
Thanks to both of you !

Our daughter is starting to be very "clingy" to her mother lately... we know she's going to be jealous quite a bit when the baby comes... (she's been jealous anytime her mother picks up any other kid/baby in her arms).

I'm talking a lot with her about the coming baby and how she will love the baby too... and how mommy and daddy will keep loving her just as much as now, etc... Not the easiest thing to deal with, but I think we're making progress !

We're spending a lot of time with her (as we always have) and I'm reinforcing the fact that we're still going to be spending a lot of time with her, even when the baby is there.... I also tell her that she will get to teach the baby loaaaaaaads of things !

I'm losing count on which week we're on right now... I think it's in the 24-25 range ! I need to check my calendar !
you need to put a ticker on here, that'll keep track for you.

I also did the "verybestbaby" think, sponsored by one of the formula companies. That sent you emails each week about the development...that was kinda fun, especially the first pregnancy.

Yeah, if you can get her excited about the whole big sister role it's huge. DS1 was almost 5 when DS2 was born. Got into the big brother thing BIG time. I recommend getting one of those "I'm the big sister" t-shirts. Our son loved his big brother t-shirt, wanted to wear it to the hospital every day.

I landed in the hospital a week after DS 2 was born, and that was the day we were going to set up the breast pump for the first time, so without me, DS1 managed to help mom get it set up. When they visited me in the hospital, he announced. "I set up Mom's "milking machine!" Good times, mom felt honored.
Closed Thread