Pregnancy Forums

, &

Parenting Resources

Go Back   Parenting Forums > General Parenting Forums > Parenting Debate
    Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #31
    Incogneato
    PF Fanatic

Incogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond reputeIncogneato has a reputation beyond repute
    Default Re: Step parent/step child discipline...

Yeah we took the cord off and just have that single bar to move all of the blinds now...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
    Old 02-27-2012, 11:45 AM   #32
    momtoallkids
    PF Enthusiast

momtoallkids is a splendid one to beholdmomtoallkids is a splendid one to beholdmomtoallkids is a splendid one to beholdmomtoallkids is a splendid one to beholdmomtoallkids is a splendid one to beholdmomtoallkids is a splendid one to beholdmomtoallkids is a splendid one to behold
    Children: i have 5 kids (only 3 of them are actually mine) 4 boys ranging from 10yrs to 16mos and a 7yo girl.
    Default Re: Step parent/step child discipline...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Incogneato View Post
    LOL, I told our 9mo DS the other day "NO" in a very firm tone as he was going over to play with the blinds/cords again for the 9 millionth time .. he stopped mid-crawl..sat on his butt, looked at me and cried.

He didn't go over to the blinds.. so I am not sure if he understood via my tone or he's learning what the word no means
    its the tone of voice. jake does it too. if i say something stern he will sit look at me and start to cry but if i say it in a differnt tone he wont lol. hes funny like that.
    Closed Thread