1 month to go...

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
Obviously we're not actually pregnant but it seemed to be the best column to but it in...

exactly one month from today Caidance and Camryn move in with us... we are over joyed and now its just the final wait until they are actually here... we are so excited i find myself just around the house cleaning and making sure everything is baby proof (for the 900th time that day) we have everything ready and after such a long wait we will finally have our daughters :)

so excited :) :) :) :v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN::D:D

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
Same... you will make great dad's... and it will be great for you to be given the opportunity to prove it... don't think I'm not going to come see you the day they move in... I'm coming over for dinner :p

KimMomof3

PF Enthusiast
Mar 26, 2010
New Mexico
The enthusiasm, excitement, and joy is pouring out of your post! If its anything like pregnancy, then this will be one of the longest, quickly passing months of your life!

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Antoinette said:
Same... you will make great dad's... and it will be great for you to be given the opportunity to prove it... don't think I'm not going to come see you the day they move in... I'm coming over for dinner :p
We are all coming over for dinner:rolleyes:

We will be expecting pictures.

BlueBerry

Jun 6, 2010
<r>I remember when I became pregnant with my first baby, it was an easy pregnancy. No morning sickness or any such complications. I was very excited and wanted all the best for my child:). <br/>
<br/>
I wanted everything to be just perfect. I was quite energetic though I got a Cesarean but my joy made it less painful. But after the pregnancy there came few complications. I used to visit the hospital and hold my tummy as the stitches felt very soar. <br/>
<br/>
When I got home, I wanted to breastfeed my son, but all my sincere efforts didn’t make any affect on the little soul:(. I cried with him when he cried. I was awake almost all night even if he was sound sleep. I used to watch his peaceful face for hours. I silently smiled at him, gently creased his face, kissed his forehead. Oh god it seems just like yesterday, now he is 8 years old:D. <br/>
<br/>
BTW, good luck for the baby <E>:)</E></r>