22-month-old daughter says the F word!!!!...

AndrewGreennBriva

May 24, 2020
A few weeks ago, me and my 22-month-old daughter were sitting in our front yard when we heard the neighbor across the street from us yell the F word. My daughter now drops the F bomb every single day! She'll be 2 in September, but she still has a good vocabulary for her age. I am started to become irritated!!! #Help

NatashaNen

Jun 25, 2020
Are you telling her to stop saying the word every time she said it? Because if you do I think it's better to tell her once then ignore her once she says the word again. Because from my own experience whenever I make a big deal out of the bad words that my daughter is saying she says it even more just to get my attention. 

katherinep

Jul 3, 2020
I agree with Natasha. Had this experience with my elder daughter. I tried pushing her to stop saying some words she learned from the kids next door. The harder i pushed the more she started saying it. So i guess the best way to stop them from using this kind of language is to politely tell the kid by maybe using a made story that the word is bad. It worked for me and i hope it works for you too.