25 letters from children...

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
That was so precious :)

I have to say... the one that had me howling with laughter was the one in the middle of the second row.

I know, I know. The kid meant "Horse"... but it still makes sense if you just add a "W" in the beginning...

"You wouldn't think they coud, but they can put thir legs strait up." :biglaugh:

Sorry :eek:

Neway

PF Regular
Oct 19, 2012
Australia
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that was thinking along those lines Singledad,:biglaugh:

My favourite would have to be the one to the nextdoor neighbours, (3rd row, number 4) could see my Mr10 doing that lol.

The one about the shin got me giggling too, reminds me of that old "Camp Granada" song we used to sing at school lol.

Thanks for sharing Cybelle, needed to smile tonight.

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
These are hilarious... just what i needed at work :)

The tooth Fairy one (line 4, number 2) sounds like something Sam would have written at about 5,

Like Neway I love the neighbours one Maddie could easily have written that one lol.

then Callum did actually write something along the lines of the last one. Only i wasn't trying to be a veggie I was just loosing weight lol.

I also think that the one on Line 5, Number 4. is an almost carbon copy of one that Maddie wrote to Cameron once lol :)

thanks Cybele