300 Club Rollcall...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
HEY, we have this nifty place now...let's start using it...

What's up everybody?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Finally through my busy time at work. Just trying to get stuff organized around home. DW and I are on big self improvement kicks, losing weight, starting to exercise again, getting old stuff cleared out and getting our finances all in order...you'd swear we were pregnant or something....(we're not) Just getting ready for a busy spring ahead with sports and stuff to get to.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I love the knew area, gives us "old" ones a semi private place.

Nothing to new on my end. Home schooling is going good, not great...Cole is a bit stubborn. And everything else is just chugging along.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
remind me are you doing the home schooling thing just with Cole or all 3 school agers? I could never do it, I'm no where disciplined enough with my own time, let alone theirs

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I've been too busy. I am working a lot of hours in the store now to try and cut back on costs. This is new for me... I always did everything BUT work in the store. You could call it a big personal challenge since I have social anxiety. I've been doing ok at it though. Business is still off, but my business partner and I have managed to pull the numbers up 25% through our first year. And this year is looking a little better than that. We are still broke as all get out!!! but we are headed in the right direction.

Having a lot of issues with DS1's dad. But that isn't news. It's just coming to a head now.

DS2 is doing great. He started daycare and he loves it! He is a little lover, just a very sweet little guy. Although he has learned a couple of not so fun behaviors from some of the 2 year old kiddos! Hitting... I know they all go through that stages. He just started doing it. He will hit you, hold his hand in the air, and look at you to see what kind of reaction he will get. He doesn't hit hard, and it doesn't seem to be attached to any specific situation. He just does it to see what happens next. So we are trying to be firm with that.

DS1 is going on a trip with Grandma and Grandpa. He will be flying with them to FL and then flying home on his own!! Big step for him. He is a seasoned traveler, and I know he is going to do great. They leave today. He also did a great PowerPoint presentation yesterday in class. We all were there to see it and he didn't even seem nervous. I was wringing my hands in my lap!!!! He did way better than I could have ever hoped to do myself. I was very impressed.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
This is a fantastic area because once someone is still around after 300 posts you feel as if you know them, also weeds all the trolls out lol

Quite a lot going on in my life but already posted in general and can't be bothered typing again lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I like our new area too. :) Me, just loving being a stay at home mom. Getting outside more now that the weather is coming around. Nothing too crazy interesting going on with me haha.