6 moths and still not sleeping more than 3 hours

Robin21

Aug 8, 2021
My doctor says to add oatmeal etc into my son's meals. I tried and he spit it out. He seemed to try to swallow it once but he started chocking. I freaked out. Tips?

Robin21

Aug 8, 2021
I had tried baby oatmeal but after reading the little chompions guide and after the consultation with the speech therapist, I am not doing oatmeal. I'm doing a lot more fun foods with a different approach. It is working thankfully as I was reaching my limit (exhausted, anxious, afraid and thought I was a bad mother). Now I'm enjoying introducing new foods. Even my husband likes it and he is now usually handling dinner. It is fun .

Reactions: Moonstone

Jessicak

May 24, 2021
Did you check with your gynaecologist. My baby girl was also facing the same issue and not having a proper sleep routine. After checking with my doctor I realised her nutritional requirements are not fulfilled and she could not sleep easily because of gas issues. My gynaecologist recommended me to try Enfamil Neuro Pro Gentlease Infant formula. You can consult your doctor and find what's the issue and do the needful. Take care. I know how important its for a child to sleep properly or it increases the stress level of mother. Been there, faced it.

Robin21

Aug 8, 2021
I checked with my pediatrician. She said that our baby was hungry and that I needed to start transitioning to solids. As a first time parent this was scary but the pediatrician told me to get the feeding guide/kit for 6-9 mo olds at littlechompions.com (two Os). So I did. It was a miracle1 Both the baby and I are now sleeping through the night!!!!!

Robin21

Aug 8, 2021
Just an update. I am now using the 9-12 mo kits/guides from littlechompions (too Os). Again - a success.