8 year old bowling pro...

Mr. Mom

Feb 29, 2012
Batavia
My daughter is on a Saturday morning Jr. bowl, this is her 3rd year doing it. Her average is currently a 108, and she bowls with no bumpers! Her high game last year was a 126, this year it's 148, and she's bowled 3 or 4 games over 130 this year alone! No one else is even close to her. Is my daughter a future pro bowler???

Last edited:

Mr. Mom

Feb 29, 2012
Batavia
she has a great time doing it, unless I have to remind her to stay behind the line lol. Everyone knows when she's bowling, for sure. She holds the ball with both hands right below her chin, gets a running start and launches the ball straight out from her chest and about 8 feet down the alley until the ball lands... and it's loud lol.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Pretty impressive. Would be good for a round in the beer league.

Maybe some shoes for birthday.

You guys have glow bowling. Thats really cool and fun for the kids.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I LOVED bowling as a kid. My mom bowled on leages so it stood to reason my sister and I would also. I made it to out state championships (held in Vegas) and took 3rd place in my age range. I can not remember how old I was but pre-teen maybe. I have also bowled 2-3 perfect scores. Sadly bowling and being a teen were not cool so I let it fall to the side.

I took the kids a few years ago and I sucked, big time. Kinda broke my heart. lol