A few pics of all 8 of them...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
ElliottCarasDad said:
Great Pics as always!
Is the first one by age as well as height?

It's almost age, but it is height, the only one's that need to be switched are the first 2 boys. Everyone else is in order. Does that make sense.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Kailyn is getting so big! Its crazy to see how fast kids grow when they arent your own! I swear it seems like not so long ago that you were just telling us you were pregant! It must be cool to have a large diverse age family!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I agree. You know your kids are growing and you see it everyday but when it is someone else's kids time really has a way of flying.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow, look at that good looking bunch! Your kids all look different from each other. Really nice pictures. :) I can't believe how big Kailyn is getting too, it's crazy! She is a cutie patootie.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
The younger 4 look closest to Chuck and I, while the older 4 are more of a combination. I guess when you have as many races in you as we do, the odds are good you will get a motley crew :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I think it's cool! My kids are practically identical lol. Where's the fun in that?

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I guess I am by myself. Something is wrong with kids smilling. makes me nervous.

And is "pink shirt" being chased by the dog or is it the other way around. I don't know the whole thing makes me suspect.

soooooooooooooo very cure and nice pictures. My kids always look like @@ quit taking pics. And really they are too young to say @@

Last edited:

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Me in bold..obviously, but it makes me type something up here anyways.

bssage said:
I guess I am by myself. Something is wrong with kids smilling. makes me nervous.

Not all kids are smiling, Vanna looks quite evil LOL

And is "pink shirt" being chased by the dog or is it the other way around. I don't know the whole thing makes me suspect.

Dakota (dog) was being held back while I took pictures, Kailyn wouldn't sit still (90% of the pics have her running around) and when Dakota had enough he broke loose. Turns out he just wanted to be in the pictures with the kids.

soooooooooooooo very cure and nice pictures. My kids always look like @@ quit taking pics. And really they are too young to say @@

It will be a while before I attempt and all 8 pic again...pulling teeth from a lion would be a heck of a lot easier!