A request for participation in an online parenting study...

dkorovikov

Jul 26, 2012
<r>Hi Parenting Forums community,<br/>
<br/>
I come to you with a humble request. I am a student in the Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology program at Yeshiva University, and I am conducting a study looking at ways to help parents better understand children’s psychoeducational test reports. Having parents understand the test results from their child’s evaluations is critically important in order for parents to understand their child’s strengths and weaknesses and to serve as effective advocates for their children. Your participation would be incredibly helpful.<br/>
<br/>
To participate in this study, please go to the following link: <URL url="http://survey.websurveycreator.com/s.aspx?s=20cfbf9a-e12b-4d9e-a6c5-ad2b20c3a8e0</LINK_TEXT><e>[/URL]</e></URL><br/>
<br/>
You will be asked to read a brief psychoeducational test report and then answer some questions about it. In addition, a brief demographics questionnaire is included. In total, participation in the study should not take more than 30 minutes. Afterward, you will be given the option to submit your email address in order to enter a raffle for one of two $25 Barnes & Noble gift cards, as a thank you for participating.<br/>
<br/>
Participating in this study is completely voluntary, and you may withdraw at any time. There are no known or anticipated risks to participation, nor is there any cost for participation. No personally identifiable information will be collected in this study, and every effort will be made to maintain the confidentiality of your study records. If you are interested, you may request a copy of the results of this study be emailed to you after the study is completed.<br/>
<br/>
If you have any questions about the study or participation therein, please feel free to contact me by messaging me or emailing me at <EMAIL email="</s>esther.stavrou@einstein.yu.edu<e></e></EMAIL>.<br/>
<br/>
Thank you for your time, and I sincerely hope you choose to participate.<br/>
<br/>
Sincerely, <br/>
Daniil Korovikov, M.S.</r>