ABC's WIFE SWAP IS CASTING EXTRA STRICT MAMA's...

Shoshana

Feb 13, 2008
ABC TELEVISION IS LOOKING FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!
<CENTER>
<CENTER>

</CENTER>
</CENTER>
Are you ready to be America’s next TV stars?
<CENTER>
<CENTER>
Casting Directors are now conducting nationwide searches for families with EXTRA STRICT AND OVERPROTECTIVE MAMA'S (over the age of 7, under the age of 18) to star on the second season of the hit show <I>Wife Swap</I>.
</CENTER>
</CENTER>
<CENTER>
<CENTER>
Each week on <I>Wife Swap</I> the mothers from two families with different values will exchange lives. It’s an amazing family experience and opportunity to learn how others lead their lives.
</CENTER>
</CENTER>
<CENTER>
<CENTER>
If you are a two-parent family with at least one child over the age of 7 living at home, and you think your family would make great TV, contact us to be a part of this groundbreaking show!
</CENTER>
</CENTER>
<CENTER>
<CENTER>
Each family that tapes an episode will receive a $20,000 honorarium. If you think your family is ready for this adventure, please contact us for more info. If you refer a family you think might be perfect for the show, please forward them this information, and you’ll receive $1,000as a “thank you” from us.
</CENTER>
</CENTER>
<CENTER>
<CENTER>
Shoshanawifeswap@gmail.com</EMAIL>[/FONT]​
</CENTER>
</CENTER>
<CENTER>
<CENTER>
<FONT font="Arial">
</CENTER>
</CENTER>

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I'd love to be on the show. Maybe then my husband would appreciate me a little more.

mrspineau

PF Regular
Feb 13, 2008
Canada
I LOVE that show. I just watched it. I am now watching "trading spouses" which is pretty much the same thing. I love Wednesdays lol

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
mrspineau said:
I LOVE that show. I just watched it. I am now watching "trading spouses" which is pretty much the same thing. I love Wednesdays lol

Yes, but would you subject your family to that?! ;) Not me. NO way.

ljmahr

PF Fiend
Oct 16, 2007
I don't know if I would want my kids to go through that. Maybe my hubby though. I am one of those wives who feels so underappreciated, lol.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That's an oxymoron. I am an over protective mom so would I swap and have a mother for my children who was not.....heck no. Why would you want your children to learn inappropriate ways of acting and behaving for a few bucks? Sorry but I love my kids too much. I'd end up flying over that table at some poor unstable parent lacking woman on the air. :)

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Lissa said:
I'd love to be on the show. Maybe then my husband would appreciate me a little more.

You can wife swap with my whore wife.

I'll appreciate you. &lt;3

After you do my laundry, of course!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
FooserX said:
You can wife swap with my whore wife.

I'll appreciate you. &lt;3

After you do my laundry, of course!
Could we make that a permanent swap?