Am I the only one that hates floating bottles when warming?

Are floating baby bottles when warming frustrating to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AnchorMyBottle

Apr 24, 2021
Hey Parentingforums!

My name is Jon, I'm a new dad I ran into a problem that was driving me crazy and I wanted to see if this also annoys other people! I was being driven crazy trying to warm bottles in a bottle warmer by constantly adjusting the water level, especially if my son ate more than usual and I needed to make another, smaller bottle after a full size one. Removing water from the warmer (if the bottle was floating) was way more annoying than adding water, but was still tedious over time when I had so many other things to do. I created myself a patent-pending product to stop having to manage the water level and it prevents the bottle from floating in a warmer or bowl with water to save me time.

What I'm trying to find out, am I the only person that is driven crazy from this? Do any of you also find this annoying or frustrating? I'd love to get some feedback, I'm trying to determine if this is actually helpful to most people or if this is useless for everyone but me! If you want please visit me at https://anchormybottle.com/survey and take my survey so I can get some direct, market feedback in relation to this!

The product is not currently for sale yet so the site is live for me to gather feedback and test if this solves a problem for everyone else. It could be made in small quantities with rough surface finishes (3d printing), but I haven't decided to do this yet, if there's enough interest I may do so in small batches!

AnchorMyBottle

Apr 24, 2021
Sorry, no, I use glass bottles in a pan on the stove for warming and they never floated.
Thanks for the feedback! Valid point, this would only really impact plastic bottles or breast-milk bags, glass is heavy enough to stay put. This gives me good insight and I can look at the market share of glass bottles vs plastic. Thank you!

Reactions: Moonstone

Moonstone

Nov 9, 2020
USA
Glad to be of assistance. I hope you'll stick around for more than just this! There is a new member forum if you'd like to post a bit more about yourself personally. Good luck in your endeavors!

AnchorMyBottle

Apr 24, 2021
Glad to be of assistance. I hope you'll stick around for more than just this! There is a new member forum if you'd like to post a bit more about yourself personally. Good luck in your endeavors!
Absolutely! I'll have to check it out, I was browsing some topics today about milestones that I get to look forward to when we get past the infant stage! This forum is certainly a great resource for information!