Another update...Not a good one tho :(...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
I know its been forever since ive been on... I miss you all like crazy! Ive been off work for almost a month. Was riding a friends horse, him and I had a bit of miscommunication (totally not his fault). He rubbed me against the wall and I compressed a vertebrae in my back. Worst pain of my life!!!!! Should be back to work next week thank goodness. Pete is going to be back to work in a month, which is good. But being without money for a month has killed us financially. Just needing some good vibes sent our way!

xox

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
So sorry to hear that! :( Hope you are feeling better. I am sure you will catch up quick once things go back to normal. Hope everything starts looking up for you soon. :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I wondered what was going on, but didn't really want to ask on FB.

I've also wanted to say that I can not believe how much your little girl ha grown up, she is such a doll!

You guys have all the good vibes I can send your way (gotta save a little for me lol)!!!

Sent from my iPhone, so please forgive my errors lol

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I'll be sending good thoughts you way - try not to be a stranger.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Hope you heal up soon. I can't imagine how much that hurt! I feel your pain about the finances. Been there, it sucks. Hopefully you guys can hang in a little bit longer and things get straightened out.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Hey guys! Things are so much better! ! I'm completely healed-thankfully- and pete is back to work again yay! Finances were all cleared up within a month! Now that there is such a thing as tapatalk I can be on wayyyy more! Hope everyone is doing good! Xox

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk