Any non-exercisers out there?...

sharon

Dec 9, 2014
I sorta feel like I'm the only one who restricts but doesn't exercise :/ And when I binge, I don't exercise it all off. I just restrict more. Anyone else?

artmom

PF Fanatic
Feb 26, 2015
Canada
I don't know what you mean by restrict.

I don't like physical activity for the sake of staying healthy, losing weight or toning up. I find just the sound of that is a chore.
I love dance and I've been trying my darnest to get into adult classes at the ballet school in my city but they are just so expensive. I want to move up in levels to pointe and I know for my age it will not be easy but it is possible. Unfortunately, also, I have a bit of an issue with my toe and wearing the ballet slippers is painful enough because they fit tightly and it squeezes my toe.
When I was telling my family about taking dance, they would ask "oh, yeah, for fitness, right?" Um, no. I want to dance because I am a creative, artistic person and I like to express myself and I want to get back into what I left off so many years ago. My mom wasn't able to afford my classes anymore and I was forced to quit. WE moved so many times, anyways, that I didn't get passed the second grade of ballet by the time I was 9. So I was way behind nothing to show I was advancing. I had lovely arms but poor feet and turn out.

Klissop

Jun 30, 2020
I would love to go to fitness or go to the pool, but I really don't have time for that. I'm a housewife with twolittle children and it's really hard for me to find the time and motivation to go to the gym.