Anyone with IBS out there?...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
LOL! Leave it to Jeremy to have a whole converation about poop :p lol. And Trina in that list there is like EVERYTHING I love (minus the shortening and artificial sweeteners lol) I would have to cry if i couldnt have my daily pot of coffee and be able to eat solid chocolate! :(

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
xox.ilu.xox said:
LOL! Leave it to Jeremy to have a whole converation about poop :p lol. And Trina in that list there is like EVERYTHING I love (minus the shortening and artificial sweeteners lol) I would have to cry if i couldnt have my daily pot of coffee and be able to eat solid chocolate! :(
I hear ya! I LOVE chocolate and dairy. They were the hardest to give up, but since eliminating the triggers from my diet I've been feeling much better. Every now and then I'll indulge and enjoy some chocolate, but then I'm sorry later. :eek:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Jeremy+3 said:
1) Easier on the body, no need for a general anesthetic so no hospital stay, it also removes the risk of damage to the bowel as an endoscopy can tear the bowel.

2) no idea, we have an NHS (I assume you mean a monetary deposit)

Here they're called a capsule endoscopy

Hopefully you are able to watch this
Actually in the state's, I think they aim this large ray gun type of device and shrink the doctor, staff and a (prior to ray blast) large space type of ship. The captain's job is very important. At least as important as the doctors. There are many dangers associated with a miniature space ship in the body. The least of which would be premature enlargement. Anyway I guess I am not sure if the can reuse the ship. But I'm pretty sure they can shoot bad things when they see them. I think since our ship can be refueled, washed, and used again that would make our process much more "green"

My apologizes, I couldn't help myself.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
bssage said:
Actually in the state's, I think they aim this large ray gun type of device and shrink the doctor, staff and a (prior to ray blast) large space type of ship. The captain's job is very important. At least as important as the doctors. There are many dangers associated with a miniature space ship in the body. The least of which would be premature enlargement. Anyway I guess I am not sure if the can reuse the ship. But I'm pretty sure they can shoot bad things when they see them. I think since our ship can be refueled, washed, and used again that would make our process much more "green"

My apologizes, I couldn't help myself.
There is totally a placebo video like that!

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
I've had IBS as far back as I can remember, but was only diagnosed with it about 10 years ago. The first thing my gastroenterologist said to me is "No, you are not crazy - you have IBS."

I've been taking Bentyl for mine (as needed) and it was a heaven send for me.

bloapoan

May 27, 2010
I get sick literally every time I eat. It's no bueno. Bearable, but no bueno. My best friend is also named Ibs (Ibrahim). So I guess I have Ibs all over!

Cop2be

PF Fiend
May 28, 2009
Denver, Colorado 3oh3! <3
im pretty sure I have some sort of food allergy or IBS.

I can't eat without feeling so sick to my stomach.
Somethings actually cause sharp stabbing pains and discomfort and then send me running for the bathroom..

I don't know what I have but I am lactose intolerant I know that for sure and have been since I was very little.
I won't modify my diet though.

I &lt;3 my REAL ice cream.