APonder...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
okay, so I suppose there is such a thing as a responsible spammer...

So I see this guy was a regualr contributor, but it smells that he comes here and posts that he's written a new article that is the same article he posted here back in 2009.

I almost called shenanigans on him, then pulled it back, figuring he wasn't really doing any harm and has the potential to be a good contributor. I just don't like being lied to (unless it's a hot woman telling me I'm cute or something...and that hasn't happened...well, ever...but I wouldn't mind.)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I vaguely remember him from when he was around a while ago. I had no clue about the book. I guess we could just watch and see. If he comes back and rarely brings it up then I am good with that. If he comes back and starts spamming it then we can put a stop to it. Like I said to his post the only reason I remember who he is is because of how my brain interprets it.

And I am certain you are cute!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
mom2many said:
I vaguely remember him from when he was around a while ago. I had no clue about the book. I guess we could just watch and see. If he comes back and rarely brings it up then I am good with that. If he comes back and starts spamming it then we can put a stop to it. Like I said to his post the only reason I remember who he is is because of how my brain interprets it.

And I am certain you are cute!
:embarrassed:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah I remember him and he was spamming about his website or whatever last time too. Dumb. Well hopefully he doesn't get obnoxious with it. If does though, by all means give him the boot! :D

And I've seen at least one picture of you and you are an attractive man. So stop all that nonsense. :p