Are we living in a civilized country?...

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
According to the daily mail breathing air significantly increases your chances of getting cancer...and all foreigners and muslims are evil that must be destroyed

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
It is somewhat hard to believe, I mean I can see everybody else being too scared to step in at the spur of the moment but why would the bus driver not stop? Nobody called 999 (which is funny to say since here its 911 LOL)? I mean yeah right. If that's true though, her husband should be off trying to buff up so he can actually protect his wife next time. She gets her face smashed in and he gets a few bruises... lol. Lame.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Jeremy+3 said:
According to the daily mail breathing air significantly increases your chances of getting cancer...
Looking at the air (Um, yes - I actually mean that quite literally! :eek:) in some of our bigger cities, I'm prepared to believe that :p.

superrod2010

PF Enthusiast
Dec 29, 2010
Utah
I personally feel that the closer we get to what many believe to be "civilized" the farther away we are from truly being civilized. the general belief in the world is that those peoples who are living with few clothes to cover them are from whence we came but I believe it is quite the opposite. The human race has shown over and over that societies rise and fall. When they fall they become what the explorers found when they came to the "new world".
There is too much of this kind of thing going on in the world today.