Are you in need for an Au Pair?...

Willian

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Brazil
<r>I’m Willian, a 18 years old boy from Brazil, and I'm looking for a position as an Au Pair in the U.S. <br/>
<br/>
I enjoy reading, watching good movies at the cinema and at home, listening to music, playing with children, studying English and spending some quality time with my family members. <br/>
<br/>
I would say that MATURE, PATIENT, CREATIVE, ENERGETIC, SMART, HARD WORKING, HAPPY, OPEN-MINDED, FLEXIBLE, ORGANIZED and OUTGOING are my strongest qualities. And in my opinion, they are really important when you think about applying to be an AuPair. <br/>
<br/>
- I HAVE OVER 3,000 HOURS OF EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN. With all of them, I worked at least 5 hours per day, 5-6 days per week. Our days were filled with a lot of arts and crafts, sports, books, playing outside, riding bicycles and some other activities. Other duties, such as light cooking, keeping the house tidy or anything else the families needed, were always included. <br/>
<br/>
- I AM UNDER TWO QUALIFIED! <br/>
<br/>
- I started working as a Basic English teacher at a language school in my city, the same school where I studied since I was 5. I work with children and some teenagers as well; this is a short time job, until I start working as an AuPair. <br/>
<br/>
This experience in a new country will broaden my horizons in a lot of ways. I will learn about a whole new and different culture, plus, I will be able to improve my English skills. So, being an AuPair will be good for me not only because I love children, it will increase my language abilities, which will be very useful. <br/>
<br/>
I'm registered with goAUPAIR (Go AuPair). <br/>
<br/>
* I will also become CPR and First Aid certified through the American Heart Association during goAUPAIR's live training. <br/>
<br/>
If you are interested, please email me at: <EMAIL email="</s>iamwillian@gmail.com<e></e></EMAIL> <br/>
<br/>
Thank you.</r>