Are you satisfied with your child's education?

farhat

Nov 21, 2020
The pandemic has taken a toll on every child's education. In Singapore too the situation is no different. I was scared at the start not knowing how my child will cope with online studies but I'm glad that they've gotten some great support from their tutors. We enrolled them with LurningHub 3 months ago and honestly it was a trial class. But my child has started enjoying the classes and that's all I could ask for. So at the moment, yes I', satisfied with my child's education.

graciousparent

Dec 21, 2020
That is great you found what works for your children to thrive during this time. I think education as a whole is going to be totally different once this pandemic is over. Children's development is going to be all over the place. I think what is most crucial at this time is to focus on our children's social-emotional wellbeing/skills. Children cannot learn or retain anything if they are in a constant state of fear, anxiety, etc. Learning how to deal with their social-emotional well-being will be key to those who thrive moving forward.

I wrote more about this here: https://graciousparent.com/2020/10/06/is-my-child-falling-behind/