Autism 6 ch 189...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Autism 6 about a family with 6 autistic kids is on right now ch 189 I am recording it will post when it is on again

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Dhlth I think that is the Discovery Health channel. I dont know if it said why they would have 6 kids with autism maybe I missed that part. Seems to me that would be pretty long odds and I would also think you would be able to rule out imunizations(msp) ?? I a little confused but I missed the first 10 minutes of the show.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
They talked about their early childhood pre toddler. And the mother about her depression. They appeared middle class. And although I love my DD with all my heart I cant imagine anyone signing up to take care of 6 autistic children if they werent theirs. Dude one is a lot of work. And the medical has to be out of this world. I could go on but it might sound like I am sour. Which I am NOT. I'm just saying whew. I gotta go to work. But I would guess if you googled Autistic 6 you would find them.

Bryan

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
They're all biologically theirs. Though I wonder how much of it is environment. ie. they see a sibling acting a certain way and getting away with it/getting attention for it.

<YOUTUBE id="nvqwlCT7Zds" url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqwlCT7Zds">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqwlCT7Zds</YOUTUBE>

ABC News: Family's Struggle: All Six Kids Are Autistic

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I agree though i'm not comfortable guessing or saying its because of this or this. I'm just not sure what to think.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah actually I had an ex boyfriend that had three little brothers all adopted and they were under the age of four. Two of them had mental problems, were mentally slow, and I don't remember all the details you get it. The third one was totally normal and had no real problems but he acted just like the other ones just because he learned from them. He wouldn't talk right for his age just because they wouldn't, and he basically was waaaay behind on everything because he just somehow got stuck on their level since they were so close in age and spent so much time together I guess.

And you know what I just remembered? I can't remember if this was something someone told me that really happened, or a movie lol but I guess the story I'm thinking of is basically this - Some mother forced her normal little girl to go into an insane assylum for some reason because she didn't want to take care of her or something and she grew up there and even though there was never anything actually originally wrong with her because she grew up around crazy people she acted like a crazy person. I bet I'm way off on this story lol it's soooo old, maybe it was a movie. I wish I could remember, but you get it. :D