Avian...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I feel like this thread should be reported to someone. The things he is saying happened to this girl, and the things he is saying really lead me to think that it is abuse, and no one is helping her.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah, are you talking about like the POLICE? Or children services??? Because I have been thinking of somehow doing exactly that the whole time. How do we go about doing that? I guess we have IP address, but what else? Maybe we can pry some more info out of him about where he lives etc? I found him on another forum, he should be around 28 years old, had his first kid when he was 12, has two other kids older than the one he adopted and those two were taken away from him completely to live with the mother. Also said his middle child, a daughter (not the one in question) got pregnant at a disturbingly young age (wasn't specified, only thing he said was that she did it "on purpose").

But yeah I'm disgusted and don't want her with him if this is real she needs serious help, and by help I mean authorities taking her away from him completely forever. He is a fucking weirdo. And talks about her like she's his girlfriend, not daughter. (description of looks, stealing his tshirts, cuddling with him in bed, how cute and small and cuddly she is...)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
We know a general area, we also have an IP address. I think if we just hand this info over they can take it from there.

I hope he's an elaborate troll, but I keep going back to "what if he's not?" Kwim? I'd hate to think there was something we could do and then didn't do anything with it.

I don't know I just find the whole thing troubling. More so the typical trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and it's a pain lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah, it's been severely bothering me too. I stopped replying, because that's obviously pointless, but I am reading everything and very worried. Just when I think he's full of crap, he says something that makes me think he's serious. Also on the other forum he said that his other two kids getting taken away was what "prompted" him to adopt his daughter. :/ wtf does that mean.

What was the general area? I didn't catch that.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I'm still going through all of his posts on the other forum, it's hard to pick through them because it's not a parenting forum so they are talking about mostly other stuff and he just randomly brings up his personal life.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I mention the area in his post. I was trying to call him out, I know it was Washington, I think new haven...

I'll go double check.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I searched his username on Google. It's amazing how many people use the same username for everything on the web haha. Still could have been a coincidence, but after reading several of his posts, it's clearly him. Trust me. They are old, like from 2010 (he said he was 25, which is why I say now 28ish), and on a different topic, but they still say enough. Here is the thread I am reading for now, and you can click on his name I think to view all posts, but he does have hundreds so it's hard to pick through all of them.

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=142917[/URL]

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Okay I'll see why I can do from my phone, if I have to I'll kick a kid off a computer lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
M2M, don't let him on to the fact that we are thinking of reporting him to the authorities, he might go through and delete all his posts. I wish there was a way to lock posts from editing, I would lock all his posts. Do you think there is? Maybe we should ask an admin

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I wasn't but he's nervous that I mentioned his location. I'll go remove it and act all sweet and apologize....gag!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
There you go haha! Also, I'm going to tell him to let his daughter join. I want more info and I think we might get some juicy stuff if we allow it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awesome idea!!!! Make sure to get everything! He has tons of posts ugh.

Sorry, I meant to end that last post with "is that okay?" lol.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow! And seriously, he is so messed up. I am like so curious to see what his daughter (if in fact she, and this, is real) has to say.