Avian...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Good call. Did you get his really long intro post? That's probably the creepiest.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I saw that too, on the other forum, that his name was Jeremy. I couldn't re-find it when I was describing the stuff to you though, so I questioned myself and didn't mention it lol.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Lol that's why I went and checked where his location was, I wasn't sure off the top if my head.

For a guy who is trying to keep his location a secret, he's not doing a very good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and it's a pain lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
You obviously got the right place too, because of the way he reacted. haha

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Just found this post on the other forum:

I AM PISSED. Don't be suprised if you run into a lot of ALLCAPS and profanity in this.

Ignore EVERYTHING Jake has ever said.

I, the original owner of this channel, am JEREMY WILLIAMS. I gave my long-time friend, Jacob Stinson, TEMPORARY control of this account and my youtube a couple weeks ago because I was too busy with school to argue with you. I even lent him my laptop for this purpose.

I DID NOT WRITE THIS THREAD, I WANT IT DELETED OR LOCKED ASAP.

I am a 17 year old highschool student, not some 25-year old wanabe lawyer with an obvious deathwish.
I started this account, NOT HIM.
THERE IS NO AVIANMOSQUITO.
I have NEVER and will NEVER give him this account, and I'm changing the password immediately lest he do more damage.
I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ABUSE OF MY TRUST.

Since he is no longer my friend, and I am taking this account back, by force if need be, let me fill you in on all his little fucking lies.

1. His children: While he did indeed knock somebody up when he was 12, it was an adult woman he'd fucked after she'd supposedly passed out drunk. In reality, she was still conscious and perfectly sober, but she says she wasn't so people won't ask why she let a 12-year old fuck her... TWICE. When he found out, he ran for the fucking hills and she had to give up her kids on threat of legal action by her cousin, who let her daughter, 7-year old Judith Patterson, take the first baby, then 2 years later the second one. Since I was dating Judy at the time, those kids are more mine than his, blood be damned. Finally, when he adopted the youngest he did such a shitty job he had to let me, still only a 10-year old at the fucking time, take over in order to keep legal custody over her.

2. His "kills." They never happened, plain as that. He's just another fucker you probably jacks off to his guns, which he has NEVER used.

3. He is married, but his wife does NOT have a high-paying job.

4. I do NOT consider him a brother. In fact, he isn't even a friend anymore.

5. He doesn't know a damn thing about terminal ballistics. Everything he knows he heard, usually in off-hand statements, from me. I, a 17 year old highschool student, know more about terminal ballistics than he does.

6. His computer never broke down, I took it back from him.

Never the less:
The oxidation blaster, kokome, and the T-22PR are all my ideas.

I'm sorry you people had to suffer through that back-stabbing cockbite's insane rambling, and I've paid him back for every bit of it, believe you me.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wtf so now a 10 and 7 year old are dating and raising two kids?!!? lol ah man. My brain hurts.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah, again it's from 2010 from the same forum I've been reading through. Now I don't know wtf to think.

What's a KFOT?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Did you join the site? I was going to but needed to get some house crap done lol

I think we need to let Cybele in on what's going on, the more people we have to help get him talking, the better.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Oh and that KOFT Is something on the tapatalk. I haven't changed my 'thing' in the tablet yet. You'll notice my phones version is different lil

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh okay, and sure let anybody know that you want. Makes sense to me. I was thinking about warning Singledad, so that he doesn't flip out and piss him off into leaving or deleting lol. You know how he gets with stuff like this.

No I didn't join that forum, I'm still just in read mode. I think he was banned anyway.

Here are a couple more things he said in a thread that he started with a fiction piece that he wrote essentially about a masturbating fetus. I didn't actually read it, it was deleted, but the people in the thread yelling at him described it as a fetus in the womb touching its nipples, then fingering itself in both the vagina and anus. Sorry that's disturbing just to type, but yeah. Anyway.

(in response to someone saying "kids and sex don't mix, ever")
"Tell that to my kids, <I>please</I>. My son has been expelled for looking up a girl's skirt, (kaero no ka wa kaeru) my elder daughter just had a child of her own, (What the fuck?) and the little one is looking to follow their example."

(in response to someone questioning kids masturbating and sticking things in their anus)
"As far as these go, you've about the experience I did at this point. The only difference is that I saw ultrasound pictures of my children masturbating in the womb. (Although I doubt they did it for any reason but curiosity.) Until my son was 5, I never actually witnessed it, (probably because I didn't particularly want to) and even then it was because I had walked into his room unanounced and he didn't realise I was there. (When he did, he looked like he wanted to jump out the window.) Thankfully from then on I remembered to knock.

As far as my daughters, the elder one has a child of her own (never mind the fact that she's even younger than her mother was) so I'm pretty sure she's well past that point, and the younger one freely admits it. (I wish she could tell me some time I care about it. Never, for example.)

As far as rectums are concerned, it's commonly avoided on all costs simply because it hurts. They might try it once, and never touch it again because it hurt the first time."

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
He's disgusting!

My husband agrees with what we are doing. He's disturbed also by what we are reading/finding.

I let Cybele know she was a little relieved and also thinks its a good idea. I was also going to say we should let SD in on it also for the very reasons you mentioned lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Okay thanks for letting her know. I am trying to get my normal wife/mom stuff done today and getting nowhere because I am obsessing over this guy! lol Here is something else new, WOW:

"Further, I have purposefully killed three people in my life, all in self-defense. That's it. The first was some fucker that tried to carjack me. I don't take well to somebody pointing a weapon at me or my child, the instant he let his guard down I shot him 4 times with a .45. The second time two people had broke into my house and were armed, I killed them from above with a battle rifle. (Fabrique Nationale de Herstal Fusil Automatique Leger)"

Also this:

(In response to this comment from someone else - Humans are also easily that tall - yet we do not use bats to bash in vehicles.)

"Really? I did it just a few weeks ago to some asshole that parked in my spot."

More on that later saying:

"The reason for the car was because I was in a really, really shitty mood because of something that had happened the day before that I'm still in a really shitty mood about, and then I come across somebody who probably inspired the incident parked in my space. Also, I didn't smash it into oblivion, I smashed the glass, disabled the alarm, put it in neutral and pushed it out of my spot. I wouldn't of done this if it wasn't for the earlier incident."

He said this is his Wikia profile, and this is a picture of himself as a child??:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Myself-Date_Unknown.jpg[/URL]

The profile (Jeremy Williams):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Avianmosquito

Mentions these locations upon being asked where he lives:

"Fife, Washington. I used to live in Everett, but..."

Upon being questioned more on his older non-adopted daughter getting pregnant:

"I know, that's fucked up, but I didn't have any idea until a couple months in, and I'm not going to force her to get an abortion. Further, I don't have custody over her, so there wouldn't of been anything I could do about it anyway. She did it on purpose, she now has a 6 month old child, she's doing a good job so far. (or so I hear) Also, she's still younger than that. She <I>just</I> turned 11 saturday, which makes it even more fucked up."

Upon being questioned again about smashing the car with a bat, he mentions something that actually sounds very familiar to something he mentions here about the youngest, adopted girl he talks about here:

"On thursday the 27th, my youngest child was jumped on her way home from a friend's house by 4 kids from the local church, and beaten so bad she couldn't stand. I didn't find anything out until I got a call from the police informing me about what had happened. When I spoke to her, she told me what had happened. Thankfully, she'd managed to hospitalise at least one of her attackers, the oldest one at that, and inflict injuries upon the others, which she described in enough detail for the kids to be identified by them.

The next day, however, she was still in the hospital, and most of the others hadn't been found. Now, I find the car of the church's priest, who is also the father of the oldest child, in my space. I was pissed. I used him being in my spot as an excuse to vandalise his vehicle, and if it hadn't been the space it would of been something else."

Then after all this stuff, someone calls him out and says they work in customs and can use the internet to find out exactly who he is and where he lives, he posted the one I quoted earlier in this thread starting with how pissed off he was.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
He created this disturbing fictional character:

"Kokome are hominids, genetically engineered by an advanced extraterrestrial species to be the perfect soldiers, and, more importantly, the perfect slaves. (If only they hadn't let them keep their intelligence, this might actually of worked.) Kokome come in several different forms, most are, by all appearances, human, except for their eyes. Their eyes generally come in different colours than human eyes, greater shine, and have slit pupils. (If you're wondering what this looks like, take a look at your cat.) Also, located where humans have their sinus cavities, kokome have infrared seonsory organs similar to eyes, although these are covered by thin skin. Kokome also completely lack body hair, although the hair on their scalp remains, and the breasts of all female kokome produce milk. (As soon as they develop, which is earlier than it is in humans.) Kokome hair is also different in colour, as the dominant kokome genes code for blond, red and blue, and codominance results in mixed pigments. (orange, green and purple) The recessive, (but far more common) gene codes for gray. Kokome hair and eye colour is brighter in childhood, darker in adulthood.

Kokome: (7-10)
Height: 1.3-1.5m(male) 1.2-1.4(female)
Mass: 80-100kg(male) 60-80kg(female)
Upper body strength: 1200-1800n(male) 900-1400n (female)
Lower body strength: 4800-7200n(male) 4500-5600n (female)
Adrenalin multiplier: 5(male) 7(female)
Clotting factor: 20hu*
Healing factor: 400hu*
Onset of hypovolemia: 900ml blood loss
Notes: Kokome puberty sets in at the end of this range, after that they are adults. A little confusing considering what we think of as adults, but none the less."

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh wow, and now he posted here about his daughter creating sexual video game characters or some BS. :/ ugh