Avian...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
It's not showing me when you update this thread :/

I don't even know what to say. I saw a little of some of this. He disturbs me, and makes me feel icky!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Same here, every time I try to convince myself he's not serious, he says something that makes me feel like holy sh*t I think he's serious. :/

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
He wants me to delete a thread, cause of his DD joining. I told him I could move it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and it's a pain lol

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I figured doing that meant we still had a record of hi post, and his DD wouldn't be able to see it. It wasn't even the post I thought he'd want moved...

I let FO7 in and parentastic cause FO7 was getting a little pissed.

SD was surprised we could report things like that here, but glad to see that something was being done.

Sent from my iPhone, so please forgive my errors lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Okay, I was waiting on a moderator from another forum to match IP addresses with me, but you don't have to wait for that, that's no big deal (up to you). :) Have you looked up the local police station where he lives? Is that what is happening, you/we are calling his local authorities or how do we do this? lol

IADad, I agree she would make a good mod. :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I was waiting to look up the local police station till we both felt that this might be more then a normal troll. I figured I/ we (I'm okay with it being me) could start there and see what they say...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Just to update this thread, we are chatting via Facebook about this now cause it's easier. haha