Babies can sleep anywhere...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Ilo fell asleep like this....feet in the air, sucking thumb through the ring on a toy. He stayed like that for about 25 minutes :) And the other one...well, who wouldn't want to fall asleep under their own little palm tree? I mean, one that isn't a coconut palm :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
What an absolute doll! Kailyn used to sleep like that with her feet, all I could think was how strong those ab's must be.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Yeah right! Serious core strength! I pretty much watched him the whole time because I kept saying "he can't possibly be SLEEPING!" But no, he was definitely out.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I love these pictures! The second one should be on a postcard or a calendar or something! I love how he's sleeping too that is just hilarious. Who does that? lolol

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Thanks guys! Turns out that Ilo LOVES the ocean. I personally think it's still a little too cold for my liking, but he didn't seem to mind it at all. Which I thought was a little odd since he still can't hold his body temp. very well. I didn't put him under the water, but up to his chest, and he loves it. It's so cute how they 'swim' when they get in water. His legs were kicking like crazy. He had the biggest ear to ear smile on his face. :D