Babies magic tea for colic...

jennywest224

Dec 17, 2015
Hi all,
I want to share my experience with other sleep deprived moms with newborns suffering from colic.
My son was extremely colicky since his birth and won't sleeping through the night. He was diagnosed with colic and was on colic drops first then on Zantac but still no change. I was getting at my wits low due to exhausted hours of sleeplessness.
After doing lots of remedies without positive results I went through the moms forums and found a new product babies magic tea with good reviews from parents and decided to give it a try.
After receiving this tea I gave first dose to my baby in his formula mixing 4 oz and in my amazement my LO slept for whole 5 hours and with the second dose at 3:30AM slept again up to late morning.
This tea was also soothing my child from constipation and reflux and became happiest baby in the block.
I'd suggest all those sleep deprived moms who are coping with the same situation to give this tea a try and get rid of all their babies tummy troubles just using one remedy.

emma watson

Dec 8, 2016
it works no doubt, I tried it when my DS was constipated very badlyhe is 18M by the way, it was really helpful.

AveMaria02

Nov 22, 2016
French Lick, Indiana
My son was thought to have colic for the first few months of his life until I convinced his dad that he needed to see a pediatrician instead of a nurse practitioner who was our primary care provider. We took him to see the pediatrician for a second opinion and during out first visit she recommended that we try soy formula instead of the milk based formula we were using. Well, it worked. As it turns out, he is lactose intolerant which runs in my family. I'm not lactose intolerant though and neither is his dad so I found it odd that it skipped both his parents and made it to him anyway. Now he isn't allowed to have dairy products unless it is lactose free milk which we also have to cook with so he doesn't get lactose.

That said, I would personally be careful about using any kind of teas or herbal products without getting your doctor's approval first. Herbs and such can be dangerous not just for adults but also especially for babies. Some herbs and such are not harmful and maybe even helpful but that's not the case for all of them.

jennywest224

Dec 17, 2015
AveMaria02 said:
My son was thought to have colic for the first few months of his life until I convinced his dad that he needed to see a pediatrician instead of a nurse practitioner who was our primary care provider. We took him to see the pediatrician for a second opinion and during out first visit she recommended that we try soy formula instead of the milk based formula we were using. Well, it worked. As it turns out, he is lactose intolerant which runs in my family. I'm not lactose intolerant though and neither is his dad so I found it odd that it skipped both his and made it to him anyway. Now he isn't allowed to have dairy products unless it is lactose free milk which we also have to cook with so he doesn't get lactose.

That said, I would personally be careful about using any kind of teas or herbal products without getting your doctor's approval first. Herbs and such can be dangerous not just for adults but also especially for babies. Some herbs and such are not harmful and maybe even helpful but that's not the case for all of them.
You are absolutely right and I had the similar concerns about the tea, but, I got the recommendation from our ped and she told us about the fennel and cumin being safe for babies. Good luck...

Karkes

May 19, 2020
jennywest224 said:
Hi all,
I want to share my experience with other sleep deprived moms with newborns suffering from colic.
My son was extremely colicky since his birth and won't sleeping through the night. He was diagnosed with colic and was on colic drops first then on Zantac but still no change. I was getting at my wits low due to exhausted hours of sleeplessness.
After doing lots of remedies without positive results I went through the moms forums and found a new product babies magic tea with good reviews from parents and decided to give it a try.
After receiving this tea I gave first dose to my baby in his formula mixing 4 oz and in my amazement my LO slept for whole 5 hours and with the second dose at 3:30AM slept again up to late morning.
This tea was also soothing my child from constipation and reflux and became happiest baby in the block.
I'd suggest all those sleep deprived moms who are coping with the same situation to give this tea a try and get rid of all their babies tummy troubles just using one remedy.
excellent!! at what time I should use this tea?