Baby jealousy...

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
My best friend just announced to me that she is 12 weeks pregnant i am jealous i have always been the mummy in the group and now she is having a baby and two other friends are pregnant too so everyone around me will have newborns at the same time i want another one lol i know how ridiculous that sounds and no before you all call me an idiot i am not going to run out and have another one i know I'm not financially secure enough for another baby especially this soon after my last one but still a girl can dream.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Honey I am DONE...DONE...DONE and I still get baby envy.

There is just nothing sweeter then a newborn, just remember they don't stay newborns forever. They grow up. That usually helps my past baby lust.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
haha yep. i know i don't really want another one, not yet anyway but i cant help think about them and wish i had another one... if only they didn't age so quickly lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awww haha! I think that's what happened to me, and now look where I am. :D lol I'm excited, but after this I will be done and I'm sure I will still long for another baby every now and again.

chikygrl13

PF Regular
Sep 16, 2010
Valencia, CA
6 and 7 years ago all my friends were getting married.
3 years ago all my friend's were having kids.
Now they are all having either more kids or marital problems (2 divorces so far).

I became VERY anti-social after a while. It was just too depressing to be around people who were getting everything I ever wanted and I wasn't even dating anyone. It was HELL!

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
well i have two beautiful children so i know i don't really want another one i just like the excitement etc of pregnancy LOL

brit16

Dec 18, 2010
This just means you can babysit. You get to enjoy the baby and then give it back!