Baby names...

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
I'm not pregnant but Tim have been talking a lot about baby names because we are thinking about trying for another baby next year. It took us a very long time to agree on Mikaela, i thought I was going to end up with a nameless baby in my arms so I want to be on top of it this time.

So far we have only found 1 boy name that we both like and no girls names. But i asked my mother if she liked the boys name and her and my sister both said they didn't. I wish I just hadn't told them at all. Anyway, the name is 'Mason' what do you think about it?? I really like it

Also. My children's names are Felix, Alegra and Mikaela. Can anyone suggest any names for boys or girls that you think would fit with those names?? We need help lol

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
There is a Mason in Sasha's class. Not my cup of tea personally, but it's a nice name.

My rule is don't tell family until after the baby is born.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
Omg TabascoNatalie i love the name Ronan so much but my sister is pregnant right now and has announced that if its a boy it will be Ronan or Declan so those names don't even have a chance to make it on my list :(