bad post...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I would like to vote for the for the removal of the "family issues" thread. on the grounds that I think a troll made the post. And its not what I think we are about.. I would hate to see that thread automatically placed on the front page. I am afraid it would encourage more of those type of "No Win" Trolling threads.

IMHO
Bssage

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
It won't end up on the front page...I put the front pages up manually. I haven't read through that thread recently but I'll check it out.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
After reading it thoroughly, I decided to close it. I don't think deleting it entirely is necessary, but it can't be posted on anymore.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Thanks.

I always think of this as a fun playing around with serious when it needs to be place. I am afraid most of the reg's would leave if we had to deal with alot of that.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
yeah. i don't hardly ever mention the discussions in here to hubby. but that one i just couldn't help tell him about. he wouldn't even consider looking at the op. it bothered him that much.

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
I was bothered too. And to be quite frank.. learning more than one person thought it was okay made me a little sick. I don't want to know who else agreed with it. Thanks for ending it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
She's just lucky it got closed before I got there... ugh...

I'm all for alternative lifestyles too, that's lovely and all, the thing that bothers me is that they do it day in and day out (every second, as she put it) in front of their poor kid. What are people like that doing with a kid. I hope the whole thing was a joke... definitely...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Xero said:
She's just lucky it got closed before I got there... ugh...

I'm all for alternative lifestyles too, that's lovely and all, the thing that bothers me is that they do it day in and day out (every second, as she put it) in front of their poor kid. What are people like that doing with a kid. I hope the whole thing was a joke... definitely...

I was really waiting to see what you would say...I'm guessin' it would have been a whole new kinda flogging!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LMAO!! That's awesome. And also frighteningly accurate. :D

Well actually, I technically have priveleges to post in closed threads, but I was happier that it was closed more than anything.

Yeah the thing was I don't even really care about the sister (it was pretty obvious what was wrong with that) what bothered me was that they have a kid!! How messed up will that kid be!!! Ew!! What do they do when he goes to preschool and like pushes a little girl to her knees and makes her call him Sir?? lmao okay now its funny. He'd be like "B don't touch those crackers until I eat mine first!"

lol but for real... its sick, and I want to steal him away and give him a normal life. :(