Bike

A. K.

Sep 24, 2020
Hi. So the other day I thought about how to choose a bike for a toddler. My son is only 2 years old and he just keeps being more and more active, and now he is absolutely excited. I almost chose the right model and stopped at Joovy Bicyoo, because it's very lightweight so kid could control it more easily. I was guided by this list, maybe you guys have any advice for me? https://cutelittledarling.com/best-bike-for-2-year-olds/

Renata Lander

Oct 11, 2020
My children are also as active that I have to find new activities. I was thinking about the bike it seems to be funny and a little bit dangerous. My younger son is 3 years old and he wants to ride a bike. We are living in a village now so here is a place to ride safely. I am looking for a reliable inexpensive bike because I am pretty sure he'll quickly lose interest. Thank you!

bonicii

Jan 24, 2021
Radio flyer scoot about sport. This is my child's favorite toy, I bought it when she was 23 months old. she loves it, can push scoot by her feet

Last edited:

kimimiles

Aug 25, 2020
USA New York
I plan to buy a bike trailer here for my super skinny 5-year-old and 1-year-old to ride around the neighborhood. I think my best option would be the budget-friendly ones but I’m worried they will not fit comfortably. What do you think?

Last edited: