Blandine...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I got the following PM. Not sure if any of the rest of you did.

Hello,
I have taken the time to browse your forum.
I see that there are some very serious issues being talked about.
As a mother of 3 kids, surrounded by friends who have to face the complications of shared custody, I came up with an iapp to manage custody and expenses. The app is meant to simplify the lives of separated parents and avoid tensions.
However, I wouldn't want to post inappropriately on your forum, especially considering some very complicated issues some parents come to face. I thought that perhaps I could share it's existence in the "on the lighter side" of you forum?

You can find more information here : www.kidganizer.com

I truly believe this could be interesting information for some separated parents, but I will await your authorisation as I wouldn't want to spam or intrude.
Thank you and kind regards,
Blandine

So, here's the slippery slope...we let WAHP post resources, should we not allow things we deem beneficial? But if we allow one should where do we draw the line?

I'm okay with having one of us review and determine if it's something in the best interest of our community members and allowing it.

Thoughts?

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I dont see why it couldn't be in "products". That really for sharing things we like anyway right?