Books...

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
OK, we are still reading books for bedtime that she got for Christmas - the one we read tonight was the best one so far.

It is called "Once Upon A Time, The End"

It is about a little boy who always wanted "one more story" so his father started telling him the stories with words cut out, so you get 20 stories in like 8 pages.

Towards the end it starts doing nursery rhymes but the endings all are like "Jack and Jill went up the hill to get water. Jack, why are you out of bed getting water so late? Go to sleep!"

Hannah thought it was hilarious, as did I, thought I would share.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol that sounds super cute.
One that I really liked that Nichole got was "Mom Can I have a Stegasaurus, Can i please mom?

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Hannah went through a dino phase at about 3 where she was really fascinated by them, so I bet she would have liked that one!

When she was around Nichole's age she really loved the Skippyjon Jones books - they are a series, about a siamese cat that thinks he is a chiuaua. He has all these crazy adventures and she would just get so excited.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
omg I want those books!! lol that sounds funny!
Right now Nicholes favorites are the Disney Cinderella books, Curious George Books, and Calliou.

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Aw that is cute. Hannah is reading "Diary of a Worm" for school this week. That is a cute one. Isabella took one of the reference books to do a report on dinosaurs for me as her reading because she loves dinosaurs too and we watched Jurassic Park on Sunday. Josephine is reading Alice In Wonderland.