boy 13, girl 11...

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Yes, I have innocent penis and erection related fun all the time, don't read anything bad into it, it's perfectly platonic and innocent penis and erection fun.

Wickett

Community Admin
Aug 1, 2014
East Central U.S.
That's one of the greatest moments of sarcasm in history.

Sir, I really don't know how else to say it. A sexual reaction is not innocent. It doesn't work that way. You're wanting this to be an okay thing and you want to trust your son and this girl, and that's all well and good. Problem is, children cannot always be trusted regardless of how good they are, and calling that pessimistic is naive. It's being realistic. I don't care what culture it is, what the setting is, how many times they've said they want to be virgins, or how injured or in need someone is, it is not okay for an 11 year old girl to wash a 13 year old boy's penis. I mean, it's just not. That's not being closed minded, that's being appropriate. Kids have no business doing that stuff. I appreciate the fact that you want to trust these kids, who may indeed be great kids, but they are still exactly that. Kids. They don't know themselves or their minds, and they especially don't know their sex organs and how to properly keep hormones under control. Culture doesn't teach that. Age does.

Also, I'm curious as to what she's considering a virgin. There are lots of ways to get the excitement without changing anything physically. I also have a question for you that I can't help but ask, not to be antagonistic, but because I'm genuinely curious. How far is okay? Touching? Rubbing? A little further than that? At what point would you say, "That's inappropriate for you kids to be doing"?

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Clearly that was sarcasm.

Culture is subjective too, I have a cousin-in-law who as born and raised in the Netherlands and she was over a few days ago and I went "Hey, I wouldn't mind your two cents on this" and her reaction to this thread was "Umm... no, I don't know what he's on about". Not saying that you're bullshitting us, but it's one thing to point out cultural differences, another to paint your personal viewpoint as the viewpoint of another country and berate others for thinking differently.

I think you're being very trusting to a fault.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Bobspock100..it must be pretty boring down there in Utah. Question...are you a bored Mormon or just a lonely individual?

Here's the thing, and while I am sure this has been fun for a few, and for yourself, these people have taken there time to help you. You have wasted valuable time, time that they can never get back, and that just pisses me off and means I have to come out of the wood work and ban you. I'll give you a little time to reply, or maybe run, whatever you want to do before that happens though.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Oh and members, please hit report the red circle with a question mark on it. I can't come on everyday but will respond to that when it pops up in my email.

Thanks!

Wickett

Community Admin
Aug 1, 2014
East Central U.S.
cybele said:
Yes, I have innocent penis and erection related fun all the time, don't read anything bad into it, it's perfectly platonic and innocent penis and erection fun.
If there was a Like function on this forum I would have liked this post 37 times. I belly laughed for several minutes.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
I showed it to my husband and he cracked up laughing at the response.

But hey, our innocent, platonic fun resulted in 5 kids so it's probably not the advice to take.