Buy a small dining table

Westimson

May 12, 2022
Advise me where I can find a small Italian dining table for 2 people. I want to buy one for our dining room. Our whole house was designed in a modern style. But we didn't like the table very much, so we decided to replace it.

Saifadius

May 12, 2022
If you buy a small table, you can buy a round table. Such a table will be just right for two people. But you can buy a bigger table. You can also buy a rectangular table, but in a small size. Non-standard.

Westimson

May 12, 2022
Do you know where you can buy it? I would be very grateful for a hint. I want to buy really high quality furniture that I can place in my home and not be embarrassed when important guests come.

Saifadius

May 12, 2022
It all depends on the designers because different interior designers offer their solutions. How do they see your apartment? You could have already replaced the table at the design stage. But if you didn't do it earlier, it means there was a reason. Here you can find a modern dining table https://www.roomservice360.com/modern-dining-room-furniture/dining-tables.html There are a lot of options. For you, I would recommend the table from Studio Ozeta. It's beautiful and comfortable, just for two people.