Can we discuss something here please?...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm not sure if they'd even come back but could we get Lissa and Fooser back? You have to admit this board has gone to heck in a hand basket since everyone has moved to a not so dictated board. This was our home, even without fun games and cute prizes.
I think jtee should apologize and let it be and let everyone back for another chance so we can be a family again. This board is not the same and is like a ghost town.
Could the mods please discuss it?

We've lost (Lissa, Fooser, music-dad, meow, sanjr, happy and a few others) something has to give or this board has lost it's backbone, it's life.
Whatda ya say?

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
<I>I'm going to completely stay out of the who's banned or whatever,</I> but I don't really see how the board has gone to hell. It was a little slow for a day or two but seems to be picking back up.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm sure the mods have their reasons I just don't know why everyone can not be adults and just be a close nit family again.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I use both boards, and like doing so. The other one seems to be more relaxed and more focused on "fun"...the arcade, the many threads on things other than parenting, etc. I like that aspect of it. I like this board for its professionalism, and it's focus on family. That's not to say there's not so much "fun" here, but it's more streamlined and defined to a purpose.

As for the lost members...it's up to them what kind of environment they want to be in. They've obviously made their decision. Me? I won't choose one over the other...they've both got their strong points that appeal to me.

Personally, I like the mods here (no, I'm not sucking up) because they put up with very little. They don't allow personal attacks and try to keep the threads focused. Quite frankly, I find it disturbing to have people like Fooser who does nothing but insult and belittle people. People like that are a turn off for me.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
I'm new here and holy crap some of ya'll have some gianormous sigs!

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
musicmom said:
I said heck!! lmbo
LOL... ok heck, then. :)

I have other forums that I visit when things at PF gets slow. This board will get slow sometimes because it is a smaller forum and that is one of the things that appeals to me about PF.

I checked out the 'other place' but frankly the backwards post thingy drives me batty.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
HappyMomma said:
LOL... ok heck, then. :)

I have other forums that I visit when things at PF gets slow. This board will get slow sometimes because it is a smaller forum and that is one of the things that appeals to me about PF.

I checked out the 'other place' but frankly the backwards post thingy drives me batty.
You can change that in your usercp to put newest first. ;)

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
I find the whole thing a little funny because I think the other board has many more rules (e.g., no links in posts except in the "links" subforum, retroactively not counting posts from the "jokes" subforum to prevent people from using that to move up on the many, highly detailed levels, limits on PMs and the of games you can play per day based on your level - games...why would anyone care how many games a person plays per day?). They also seem to tolerate less adult language and content.

This forum doesn't have nearly as many rules as the other. It also doesn't have as large a membership or all the bells and whistles, but that's ok with me. As long as this forum can remain a place that welcomes new members who truly want to be constructive members of the community it will continue to grow.