Cara...

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Cara and I just had a real serious Father and Daughter talk about her future while getting ready for bed tonight.

She's gonna be either a Marine Biologist or a Mermaid...

I'll be so proud either way....

Last edited:

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Mermaids can be marine biologists... actually, they would probably make better marine biologists than people.

She should aim to be both.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
What a wonderful set of choices for the future! hehe.

My oldest goes back and forth between wanting to be a superhero, and a firefighter haha. There have been others too, just can't remember at the moment. :p

Last edited:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
cybele said:
Mermaids can be marine biologists... actually, they would probably make better marine biologists than people.

She should aim to be both.
IDK Not sure how comfortable a Mermaid would be around a bunch of marine biologists twiddling their scaples :eek:

Which way are you leaning ECD. I think Mermaid gets you out of buying her a car at 16.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
bssage said:
IDK Not sure how comfortable a Mermaid would be around a bunch of marine biologists twiddling their scaples :eek:

Which way are you leaning ECD. I think Mermaid gets you out of buying her a car at 16.
Well Im not sure how good she would be at either since the other day she asked me when we can go kill a fish and eat it, except I would have to eat it because she doesnt like fish.

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
Kids are sweet ain't they? I remember that Callum wanted to be a mad evil supper villain when he was little meanwhile Sam wanted to be a Police Officer until he you found out you actually have to hurt people!!! (first time i saw it like that)

Callum said when he was about five: I want to be a mad supper villain because i get my own island and get to fight people all day long. He now spends most of his time jumping 10M through the air into water (he wants to be an olympic diver)
Sam on the other hand said when he found out about Police officers sometimes hurting people: what they hit people over the head and spray Tear gas in their faces?
Charlotte's response: only to the bad guys and not quite,
Sam's response to that: I don't care I don't want to do it anymore!!! What does dad do for a job again?
Charlotte: he's a Paramedic,
Sam: what is that?
Charlotte: he drives around in an ambulance and helps people who need help when they hurt themselves,
Sam: does he spray tear gas in their face?
Charlotte: no
Sam: I'm going to do that for a job

and he starts studying to be one next year. BTW ECD your kids look really cute in that photo

Last edited: