Checking In...

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
Hey everyone, just checking in to make sure all is running smooth. Everyone doing okay?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I see you found the delete account request.

Otherwise thingsare running well. We have a user, Andrew W, who seems to want to know who admins are, but I'm not quite sure why. I think Xero told him to PM cgadmin if he needed site support - he had some issue about pages not showing up correctly, i.e. it'll say there are 3 pages available but click on page 3 and it goes to page two. There's a thread on it. I told him I'd seen it before on another v-bulletin site, don't think he was completely happy with the answer, but oh well.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah, a couple trolls, a couple technical difficulties, mostly smooth sailing though. :)

cg admin

Administrator
Oct 30, 2008
IADad said:
I see you found the delete account request.

Otherwise thingsare running well. We have a user, Andrew W, who seems to want to know who admins are, but I'm not quite sure why. I think Xero told him to PM cgadmin if he needed site support - he had some issue about pages not showing up correctly, i.e. it'll say there are 3 pages available but click on page 3 and it goes to page two. There's a thread on it. I told him I'd seen it before on another v-bulletin site, don't think he was completely happy with the answer, but oh well.
It isn't best to PM me for support. Instead, if one of you all confirms something as an issue, report it in this forum, and then I'll address it and see what can be done. That's the best way to proceed.

You are correct about the pages thing. I think all vB forums do that on occasion.

Good to hear everything else is running smoothly though. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
cg admin said:
It isn't best to PM me for support. Instead, if one of you all confirms something as an issue, report it in this forum, and then I'll address it and see what can be done. That's the best way to proceed.

You are correct about the pages thing. I think all vB forums do that on occasion.

Good to hear everything else is running smoothly though. Thanks for all your hard work. :)
Is that "Tounces" in your avatar?