Children development books...

mutt13

Jul 19, 2009
Hopefully this is in the right forum. Ok, currently DH and I do not have children but we plan to :) What I'm looking for are suggestions on really good parenting books and/or child psychology books. I'm actually studying child psychology and development as part of my degree program but would like suggestions of other books people found interesting, useful etc. I'm mostly interested in books that discuss the psychology etc of developing ethics and morality in children, etc. And yes, I know children develop mostly how their parents act around them, but since I'm a few years from having my own, I'd like to read at least :)

Thanks!

abbey.barclay

Banned
Jul 9, 2009
Handbook of Child Development and Early Education is book of children in which How and what should young children be taught? What emphasis should be given to emotional learning? How do we involve families? and more.

lilipotter

Jun 25, 2009
Hi mutt, i think you should be able to suggest some books on child psychology!! what do you think is the difference between studying child psychology and studying parenting books, i dont see any difference between the two. is there any?