Childrens sun protective clothing...

jennaB

May 8, 2008
Hey!

I am looking for good online stores to order cloths for my kids. We live in a small place so the selection is limited and the cloths are over-priced. We prefer to buy good quality but better prices than the stores. I found a really good place for sun protective clothing called Nozone clothing and the styles don't embarrass my 9 year old eric. My kids love to play outside but always get sun burns. They don't now!

Anyway, what are the names of some places or even brands I could google for?

Thank you in advance from Jenna and the munchkins.

:goofy:

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Good post, Sky. :D

No need for fancy online stores, expense stuff, or paying for shipping. Target sells sun protective clothing for cheap. If anyone is interested, I would save your money and check local stores like Target (others probably have them for cheap as well).

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
The <U>main</U> reason why spammers post links in forums is not because they think forum members will actually click on the link, it all has to do with how search engines like Google work. If a link to a website is found in many different places on the Internet (forums, blogs, etc), it gets ranked higher in Google. Then when parents use Google to search for "<I>sun protective clothing</I>", the site is right near the top.

jennaB

May 8, 2008
i tried target and wal-mart but they didn't have what we're looking for. You buy cheap you get cheap at those places. Actually target was pretty good but I don't live anywhere near one right now. As for spam, i think you are mistaken. i was just trying to be helpful and point out a place that has some decent quality stuff that doesn't fall apart after a couple washes. And as for sunblock - duh.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Like you, I liked the stuff from Target. I didn't mind cheap quality as my toddlers grow out or rip/stain/chew on all their play clothes so much that nothing lasts very long.

If we seem leery about spam, it is because we have had a run lately of spammers who attempt to promote different merchandising sites by posting a "Hey, FYI: This stuff is great! And here's the link!" kind of thing, along with a bunch of flat-out weird trolling. No offense intended. :)

jennaB

May 8, 2008
Thanks ari, no offense taken. I had not realized spamming happened like that. And sorry on my part, I didn't mean for it to come out spammy. I was just trying to find a good place to chat with people and be useful too.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
jennaB said:
Thanks ari, no offense taken. I had not realized spamming happened like that. And sorry on my part, I didn't mean for it to come out spammy. I was just trying to find a good place to chat with people and be useful too.
No apology needed. I hope you find this to be a good place you were looking for. :)