consuming cbd flower in pregnancy ?

Moonstone

Nov 9, 2020
USA
Sorry but I'm against using CBD while pregnant. While it's probably fine in small amounts I don't think the risk outweighs the reward. That said, I only smoke recreationally, not to treat stress/depression/chronic pain or other medical reason, so for someone else it might be worth the risk. I just hope that, with so many states legalizing it, we can conduct more testing to see the affects on the unborn child.

Hassty

Jul 22, 2020
More and more people are now suffering from stress. I don’t know how to control stress, I always try to deal with it through meditation and CBD. I know that in order to be more concentrated you can take nootropics, these pills improve cognitive abilities. You can find a more detailed description on the Canadian Pharmacy portal. I also read reviews of people who took nootropics that this helps them normalize sleep. You can also find a sedative with a mild effect and this can help you fall asleep and have no trouble sleeping.

Orlando

Sep 27, 2021
In any case, during pregnancy, it is better to coordinate the intake of cannabidiol with a doctor. And also, in my opinion, there are a lot of fake CBD of low quality now, so I personally prefer to buy Blessed CBD products from a trusted manufacturer. By the way, they have very fast delivery and this is also a huge advantage.

steaveshawn996

Oct 26, 2021
UK
I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content. Your article has really peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too. CBD Oil to Help With Pain