Crazy 9 month old...

linamen1790

Jun 15, 2014
I have a 9 month old boy who is unbelievably cranky all day long. He wines and cry's from the time he gets up until the time he goes to bed. He does not like to play with his toys or nothing. If i leave the room he screams bloody murder he will eventually calm down but the minute he sees me he starts screaming again. The only time he is happy is if we are out and about or at other peoples house. People think i am crazy everyone says how good he is and they can't believe how quiet and calm he is. Yeah right until i get home then he starts with the wining and crying. I have no idea what to do with him its just crazy i cant relax i am constantly trying to entertain him so he wont start screaming. He screams so much he looses his voice! He has been like this since he was a newborn he would never let me put him down he has gotten a little better but not much. He just throws his toys and screams i try to hold him and he try's to crawl all over me and get away so i put him down then he screams. I am just lost any suggestions will help!

Thank You

busywittymom

Jun 17, 2020
India
This is completely normal, one of my friend's kid did this until 11 months. But we tried baby massage using natural baby massage oil, and that did work , so apparently if you massage the baby post a baby shower it helps them sleep and relax. Gladly it worked in her case,you should give it a try.