csdax...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Yes csdax we always check out new posters asap. And no I don't think your a spammer.

Is it me, or have we never had a spammer from Canada? I was checking out csdax's posts. And it occurred to me that I have never banned anyone from Canada for spamming ever. The more I thought about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Is everyone spamming from the US? I really dont recall banning anyone from another country that was spamming. whats up with that? Maybe next time I see someone from Canada. I can just move on, forget about it. Nobody spams from Canada.

csdax

PF Enthusiast
May 5, 2012
Ontario, Canada
lol. Nice theory. :D We do have a reputation for being trustworthy, polite and generally nice people, eh! I guess that with such a relatively small population, there's a correspondingly small number of a-holes, but believe me - we do have them! ;)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
csdax said:
I guess that with such a relatively small population, there's a correspondingly small number of a-holes,
:p I dont know. I have traveled abroad to touristy spots over the years. And it appears to me that we may have more a-holes per-capita.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I have never removed a spammer from Canada. Only the good ole US of A (and a few other countries of course). Nice theory Bssage. This made me laugh.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
(and oddly, lots of pakistan)

Getting an APC rating per country would be an interesting statistic. I think on average we're probably more a-holic than most if not all other country (woot, we're number one) while some countries have overall decent citizenry and just cluster groups of a-holes (like the "alibhan tay" to name names without starting "ihad jay"...)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
IADad said:
(and oddly, lots of pakistan)

Getting an APC rating per country would be an interesting statistic. I think on average we're probably more a-holic than most if not all other country (woot, we're number one) while some countries have overall decent citizenry and just cluster groups of a-holes (like the "alibhan tay" to name names without starting "ihad jay"...)
I reviewed the banned list. To long to go through the whole thing. Yes quite a bit middle eastern. But US is clearly out front.

Ia I am stealing your word A-holic I likey.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
bssage said:
I reviewed the banned list. To long to go through the whole thing. Yes quite a bit middle eastern. But US is clearly out front.

Ia I am stealing your word A-holic I likey.
if only I could figure out how to make $.0001 every time somebody uses it...

parentastic

PF Fiend
Jul 22, 2011
Canada
bssage said:
I reviewed the banned list. US is clearly out front.
Although to be fair, it can also be that the site is mostly advertised / found by US users because of the nature of search engine and the primary language of the forum...