Deals and steals......

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Since it's that time of year where everyone is looking for good deals. I thought we could start a post about any good deals we find or on anything really that will save us money.

I have been checking out Amazon on their daily deals. I've gotten some good things for next to nothing. Plus if you are a member of their prime program you can watch a large portion of their movies for free on live streaming.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Really? Can I have a link to the movies part because I have Prime and I didn't know that? I love a good deal and I agree, we should keep this up to date with some cool deals we find!!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Here you go...I didn't either and I have had prime for a very long time LOL

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sa_menu_aiv_piv_t10?ie=UTF8&node=2676882011[/URL]

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Dude, I'm a Prime member too and I never knew that...good heads up!

For those interested, you can google "Black Friday Ads" and get all the ads for the major retailers this year.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Dadu2004 said:
Dude, I'm a Prime member too and I never knew that...good heads up!

For those interested, you can google "Black Friday Ads" and get all the ads for the major retailers this year.
I love that site...they already have a lot of them out and my game plan is almost in place LOL

Yeah I learned about the prime movies thing by accident.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Walmart's Black Friday ad looks good this year!

http://localad.walmart.com/Walmart/Entry/Flash?storeref=100&forceview=y&povid=cat14503-env172199-module111111-lLink_Z2LA[/URL]

Amazon.com is having a nice sale on Graco products!

http://www.amazon.com/mn/search/?rh=n%3A1272297011%2Cp%5F4%3AGraco%2Cp%5F6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER&ref%5F=pe%5F105960%5F21762440&rd=1[/URL]

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Don't forget about Cyber Monday everybody! It's just like Black Friday, but for the internet! You can get some CRAZY deals! And not even have to leave your own home. :) Check all the websites to your favorite stores, they are probably all doing it. Amazon.com too. I bet you can find nearly anything you're after.

dtorre

Jan 3, 2012
mom2many said:
Since it's that time of year where everyone is looking for good deals. I thought we could start a post about any good deals we find or on anything really that will save us money.

I have been checking out Amazon on their daily deals. I've gotten some good things for next to nothing. Plus if you are a member of their prime program you can watch a large portion of their movies for free on live streaming.
love it

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Well since this got bumped...I just bought soccer cleats for ridiculously low price...It's a great out of season time to buy. I spent $35 for shoes that were $80-90 last fall...good time to stock up if you're in the market for such things...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
IADad said:
Well since this got bumped...I just bought soccer cleats for ridiculously low price...It's a great out of season time to buy. I spent $35 for shoes that were $80-90 last fall...good time to stock up if you're in the market for such things...
I don't know if this is who you used but I love eastbay for that very reason. I bough Lupan and Megan $200 running shoes for around $50 each. They were last years designs....who cares, I doubt there is that huge of a difference.

DaddyDanny123

Jan 24, 2012
Hi All,

I am new on the site so ihope that this is the correct orum but i was just reading through and thought i would share a deal with you. I recently bought off a website that a friend of mine had recommended to me called mywendyhouse.com as they hada promotional code that gave them discount. The website has loads of unual but useful products on it and the code still works. Type intanet and you get a discount off your purchase and the great thing is i have used it several times since and it still works.

Hope this helps anyone as i know times are hard these days and being a Dad to 3 i know every little helps.

Orlando

Sep 27, 2021
Recently, I was puzzled by the search for a new trading platform for working with cryptocurrency, because the usual ones got a little tired and I wanted to change the entourage. I was advised buying crypto on robinhood, but I found little information about it. According to the reviews, everything is cool, transparent and you can start working with the crypt there, but it is important for me to understand the principle of the site, to know how it works. Tell me if you know about it. I will not remain in debt).