Deleted post...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
My bad IA I absolutely should have somehow saved the post so that you had an opportunity to read it. I would have wanted to and apologies for not doing that. This is the PM text:

bssage said:
You all were having some spirited back and fourth then kerplunk.

Other than the initial warning from IAdad I am unaware of any other correspondence. especially about this thread. Am I wrong is he throwing rocks behind the scenes? Or are you picking a fight with a respected mod?
There was no PMing throwing rocks. No PMing at all by me about that thread except that other PM to you on the title. In the thread, IADad said this:

IADad said:
On the other hand, I hope you will excuse me when in future I post conflicting advice whenever you advise parents to simply suppress the symptoms in the quickest way possible.
Kind of looks like he promised to stalk me, but I really don't care if he does.

Later I posted the thing about belly sleeping being associated with SIDS.

Then I challenged IADad to post confllicting advice, since the advice on avoiding belly sleeping is just an empirical finding about how to avoid a "symptom" (death) without any confirmed root cause.

I am just assuming this is the "rock throwing" you are talking about.
[/QUOTE]In my first sentence. I really knew you weren't doing anything behind the scenes I just wanted him to admit it.

The last paragraph where he states
I challenged
seemed more like a taunt. And as far as I knew you had either gotten bored with the thread, or just given up on it. Whatever the reason I did not see how your dog would be in that fight.

I was on my way out the door to Chi when I saw the post and thought crap I cant leave that laying about so POW.

I would have PM'd this to you. But I kinda publicly blew this one. And figured I should make my apology public.

Sorry: Wont happen again
Bryan

Last edited:

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
No problem Bryan, was just a little curious. Frankly I don't recall the context and don't care to look back at it. I probably missed his challenge.... I don't wait on every post and I'm not here every day.

No big