Desmopressin Thread...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I rank the poster jen001 as being someone who is hired to promote Desmopressin.

While it is nearly impossible to know for sure, the pattern fits to a high degree (about 80%). First time poster with a miracle product\service who is so amazed by it the results that they feel the need to spend their personal time being an Evangelist for it. The only thing they want to talk about is the product\service. They will only talk about their children as it relates to the product\service and how it has transformed their lives.

What I like what Kaytee and Fallon did, was challenge Jen001 on the use of a drug to solve the problem. If I am correct, Jen001 will say they've tried everything, and the only thing that works is Desmopressin. Anyone who is hired to promote a product will never say a bad thing about it. A real person, when asked, will something like "It works well, but there are 1-2 things that I think could make it better, etc,etc" because that person isn't promoting it.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
As the Internet becomes more and more a part of the daily lives of average people, we shall see the rise in individuals being paid to promote products on-line using "personas" (pretending to be someone they are not). They go into forums posting comments and links more-or-less advertising their product\service as someone who is nothing short of impressed by what how good it is. When a person does this in their very first post, well, I pay closer attention to what else they post. And sometimes they do turn out harmless, other times they clearly have a promotional agenda.

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
You're not a man so my powers won't work on you. I wouldn't be on message boards if I could get women with my Shrek-like looks :p

sanjay

Dec 23, 2007
LOL- my daughters wanted me to dress up as shrek for halloween- almost did it, but then I had to work late.

<SIZE size="75">This post brought to you by Desmopressin</SIZE>