difficult situation...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
wow, 1st i am so sorry that your ex is so bitter. Sounds like she really enjoys haveing her sons life miserable. I think you are doing everything you can right. The only thing I can even remotely suggest is maybe, letting him move back in with his mom. You will have to tell him that he will have to be in afterschool care, since 11 is too young to stay home alone. Not sure it would help, but maybe being with his mom all week, it will allow him to see that you are not out to ruin his life. Again I am not sure that this will help, but it might be worth looking at.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I wish I could offer you more advice...I'm sorry you're going through all of this. Hopefully some of our members with older child will have something to offer. Have you considered letting him go back to his mom's? Feel free to tell me that's out of the question...lol I won't judge

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
no, I wouldn't want my child around that at all, but you also have to think that he does think she is the world, and preventing him may cause furthre problems. Of course I have no clue so...