Do you guys have any recommendations ?...

Shelby

Sep 20, 2016
Hi! I recently purchased a property which we plan to renovate before moving in. We had a building inspection done prior to exchange and found that there are 2 relatively big piles of building waste under the subfloor as well as the presence of asbestos debris. The previous owners kept the old subfloor and rebuild a 2 story home on top of it about 12 years ago. we would like to remove the waste that was left under the sub-floor. So far we have got only one quote from Junk -Works ( http://www.junk-works.ca ) . Do you guys have any recommendations ?

Hassty

Jul 22, 2020
I'm also moving to my new home soon. I bought a small house in Wellington and recently finished renovating it. I plan to move there as soon as possible, but I need to move furniture there. My friend has van and I'm waiting for him to help me with this. To be honest, it seems to me that he will never has time for this!

Klissop

Jun 30, 2020
I'm also moving to my new home soon. I bought a small house in Wellington and recently finished renovating it. I plan to move there as soon as possible, but I need to move furniture there. My friend has van and I'm waiting for him to help me with this. To be honest, it seems to me that he will never has time for this!
Sometimes, it's better to look for professional help than trying to save money and lose friend. Perhaps your friend was afraid to refuse you or he really has a lot of things to do and so far there is no way to help you with this. Moreover, if he is so busy, then it would be more correct to spend his free time on rest. The best thing you can do in this situation is not to ask him for this favor, but to find an inexpensive moving company in your area using the Wisemove portal and just invite your friend to housewarming when you unpack and put the furniture back in place. You can save your money by relocation quota or if you find another person to share with him service of furniture movers in Wellington and pay only part of the money for this service. It will really be faster and you will not be angry with your friend because he is too busy to help you.