Effects of male circumcision on female arousal and orgasm....

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
NEW ZEALAND MEDICAL JOURNAL, Volume 116, Number 1181: Pages 595-596,
12 September 2003.
http://www.cirp.org/library/sex_function/bensley1/[/FONT][/URL]

More related links:
TOP 10 ways Circumcised SEX Harms women
http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/10F/1hook_scrapes.html[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Male Circumcision Reduces Female Pleasure[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html[/FONT][/URL]

The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the female partner[/FONT][/COLOR]
http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/[/FONT][/URL]

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
this thread will be monitored closely...if you have nothing productive to add please skip over it. This is not the debate forum and I hope you all can respect that

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Yulia, peice of advise. Stick with a particular topic on ciring, post what you find interesting and then post the link. I am interested in this topic and I still don't click on the links.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
Yulia, peice of advise. Stick with a particular topic on ciring, post what you find interesting and then post the link. I am interested in this topic and I still don't click on the links.
I do agree with you 100% there :)

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
fallon said:
This is not the debate forum and I hope you all can respect that
EXACTLY!
Regardless of what some may think I'm SO not up to a debate about the subject any more.
Since I'm a member of an anti-circumcision forum, I do run across some interesting, worth-while sharing links every now and then. And so, I just wanted to share it. Perhaps those links can help some members find some answers...as did I a while ago...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
yes, you can post without posting a debate. For example

Hey this site says that circing can cause (insert info here )
it also says (blah blah blah)
and then post the site

Then people have an idea what the site is that you are posting and a general of what it is... if you just want to post links, then keep them all in one thread and whoever wants to look at them can

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Kaytee said:
yes, you can post without posting a debate. For example

Hey this site says that circing can cause (insert info here )
it also says (blah blah blah)
and then post the site

Then people have an idea what the site is that you are posting and a general of what it is... if you just want to post links, then keep them all in one thread and whoever wants to look at them can
Kaytee, as you may have notticed by now, if I say a word, it starts a debate. I wasted alot of my time on those debates on this forum all of which were deleted in the end. So, I don't really see any point to personally say anything anymore. As for the links titles, I think they speak pretty clear about what's inside...

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
<r><COLOR color="black"><s></s>Male Circumcision Reduces Female Pleasure<e></e></COLOR><e>[/FONT]</e></FONT><e>[/B]</e></B><e>[/COLOR]</e></COLOR><br/>
<COLOR color="black"><s></s><B><s></s><URL url="</s>http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html<e></e></COLOR><e>[/FONT]</e></FONT><e>[/URL]</e></URL><e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
<B><s></s><COLOR color="black"><s></s>The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the female partner<e></e></COLOR><e>[/FONT]</e></FONT><e>[/COLOR]</e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>
<URL url="</s>http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/<e></e></COLOR><e>[/FONT]</e></FONT><e></e></URL>[/URL][/quote]<br/>
<br/>
<B><s></s>Uncircumcised men have better sex.<br/>
<e>
</e></B>FALSE: Researchers studied men who underwent circumcision as adults. (All together now: Ouch!) They found that there was no significant difference in sex drive, erection, ejaculation, or overall satisfaction. Although some circumcised men have claimed of reduced sensitivity of their penis. In the end it’s a matter of preference. (January 19, 2008)</r>

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Kaytee, as you may have notticed by now, if I say a word, it starts a debate. I wasted alot of my time on those debates on this forum all of which were deleted in the end. So, I don't really see any point to personally say anything anymore. As for the links titles, I think they speak pretty clear about what's inside...[/quote]

all you are doing now is making people not want to learn about circing or not circing. That does nothing good for this site or the caue. This is the last thing I will say about this here. You are not helping anyone

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Kaytee said:
all you are doing now is making people not want to learn about circing or not circing. That does nothing good for this site or the caue. This is the last thing I will say about this here. You are not helping anyone
Kaytee, I posted those links NOT to make a point against RIC (I've done that enough already). I just was hoping that some women can find answers if they have circ related problems in their sex life.

When I first time saw a website "10 Ways circ'd sex hurts woman" a while back it was like if someone put into words my feelings. Also, when this topic is being brought up, usually a lot of women that thought something was wrong with THEM (like too dry, not enjoying sex they way they should, soreness afterwards, etc) found out that the reason for most of their problems was (usually too tight) circ of their partner. And since non-surgical foreskin restoration IS an option, this knowledge CAN help to make sex life so much better for some couples.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Kaytee, I posted those links NOT to make a point against RIC (I've done that enough already). I just was hoping that some women can find answers if they have circ related problems in their sex life.

When I first time saw a website "10 Ways circ'd sex hurts woman" a while back it was like if someone put into words my feelings. Also, when this topic is being brought up, usually a lot of women that thought something was wrong with THEM (like too dry, not enjoying sex they way they should, soreness afterwards, etc) found out that the reason for most of their problems was (usually too tight) circ of their partner. And since non-surgical foreskin restoration IS an option, this knowledge CAN help to make sex life so much better for some couples.[/quote]

then your post should say something like that. Not just a link. No one is going to look at it. You have to say something about how to better your sex life and then maybe someone will want to look. You post everything like circing is the spawn of satin and no one wants to listen to that regardless of how they feel. Heck I don't wan't to listen to that and I will not circ any future sons