Engaging Book Challenging Kids to Read Instead of TV Watching...

pfmckinley

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Owings, MD
<FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua">My name is P.F. McKinley, author of the self-published children's book series, Alexander the Salamander. The book series revolves around three African-American brothers and the challenges and lessons learned that they experience throughout their young lives. The storyline includes volunteerism, creativity, racial diversity, and stresses the importance of reading; all while still being entertaining, fun (funny), and engaging. Coinciding with the Internet generation, it also includes an online community to help draw in and retain the reader even further with the storyline. (You can view the online community at www.AlexandertheSalamander.net for more information about the book.)

</SIZE>
</SIZE>
</SIZE>
</SIZE>
<FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><FONT font="Book Antiqua"><SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Book Antiqua">Thanks in advance,
P.F. McKinley

</SIZE>
</SIZE>
</SIZE>
</SIZE>

Purchase <I>Alexander the Salamander and The Challenge</I>
online at http://www.AlexandertheSalamander.net