Everyone take a moment and please read and acknowledge....

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
We have a great group of members here, even those we don't always agree with. Some of us have been together for many years, some are new and a great addition. So where am I going with this?

Here's the answer. While a good debate is always a lot of fun we are first and foremost a parenting forum. A comfy place to fall when we find ourselves in need of some outside advice. A place where we share our stories and funny pictures. A place that should feel like a home away from home.

Lately that seems to have been lost on a lot of members. I'd like to get us back to that place again. I'll be starting another thread and I hope everyone will take the time to respond and hopefully get us back to the group we used to be.

Take a moment and let me know that you have read and seen this thread.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
ahhhh man.

Agreed

I kinda lit a big pile of poo then left you with it M2m

Sorry

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
bssage said:
ahhhh man.

Agreed

I kinda lit a big pile of poo then left you with it M2m

Sorry
Honestly it is okay. It was getting so far off track and no matter how much I tried to pull it back to the topic it wouldn't go there. I have never felt the need to close one down until that one...so I did :eek:

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
mom2many said:
Honestly it is okay. It was getting so far off track and no matter how much I tried to pull it back to the topic it wouldn't go there. I have never felt the need to close one down until that one...so I did :eek:
I feel like I should apologize, since I was one of the last posters in that thread, so I probably had a hand in taking it off topic. There are just certain things I can't ignore...

Anyway, sorry everyone, if I had a hand in creating an uncomfortable atmosphere. This forum has always been a very helpful and supportive resource for me, and I wouldn't want to do anything to spoil that. :eek: